At Dogs on the Farm & Cats Too, we provide your dog with exercise and socialization in a safe, healthy, and fun environment.
Your dog will have FUN! We offer a variety of play equipment, including agility equipment, Puppy Playground tunnels and bridges to jump over and climb through. Got a water dog? They will love to take a dip in our large custom-built pools. Our mini horses are in the next pasture, providing a new sight and scent for curious dogs. The best part of daycare, though, is always romping with friends! Your dog will form friendships that last from visit to visit, and they will look forward to meeting up with their buddies at the Farm.
Why Doggie Daycare?
We all love our dogs and want the best for them, but sometimes our busy lives get in the way. When work, school, and the necessities of life push your best friend to the back burner, doggie daycare is a great way to treat your dog to some fun and exercise!
Dogs are social animals and often get bored or depressed when left home alone. Lack of exercise affects a dog’s physical and mental health. A well exercised dog is calmer at home, better behaved, and happier overall. But don’t take our word for it, listen to your dog. Bring him or her in for doggie daycare in Rumson, Fair Haven and Middletown NJ, and you will see an immediate difference in his or her behavior. Your furry best friend will be tired out, happy, and so excited to come back to the Farm that you'll see what he or she has been missing!
What to Expect
The Largest Play Areas in New Jersey
- 20,000 sq. ft. outdoor play yard with custom built pools, waterfalls, a “Puppy Playground”, and professional agility equipment.
- 7,000 sq. ft. heated indoor arena with a “Puppy Playground”, professional agility equipment which allows for playtime on bad weather days, and custom indoor pools open during the warm weather.
Free Swim Park For All Guests
- Large outdoor custom designed pools with beautiful rock wall and landscaping
- Custom cascading waterfalls
- Plenty of rock ledges for sunbathing
Theme Days & Parties
From our annual Halloween party to 80's week to Luaus and Santa pictures - all of our fun theme days and pictures days are included with your dog's daycare day. Make sure to join us at the monthly birthday parties where all birthday dogs get a take home picture and a free Go Pro Video!
Personalized Activity Options
Choose a package that fits your dog's play style or add on activities to make your dog's day even more fun! From a sniff and stroll farm walk to an enrichment game to an active small group playtime all dogs can have a pawfect day on the Farm. Puppies, seniors, dogs who like socializing, and more introverted dogs, something for everyone. Check out activity options here or call the office at (732) 872-7543 for recommendations.
Safe & Healthy Play is Our Top Priority
- Doggie Daycare is ALWAYS supervised in-person by well-trained staff
- Dogs are separated by size
- All dogs wear safety harnesses or martingale collars for easy handling and identification
- Play arenas outfitted with safety equipment
- “Time out” enclosures provide overly rambunctious pups a chance to calm down
- Our indoor play yards have hygienic and safe epoxy flooring
- Special "dog-friendly" artificial grass in our outdoor play yards