At Dogs on the Farm & Cats Too, we provide your dog with exercise and socialization in a safe, healthy, and fun environment.
Your dog will have FUN! We offer a variety of play equipment, including agility equipment, Puppy Playground tunnels and bridges to jump over and climb through. Got a water dog? They will love to take a dip in our large custom-built pools. Our mini horses are in the next pasture, providing a new sight and scent for curious dogs. The best part of daycare, though, is always romping with friends! Your dog will form friendships that last from visit to visit, and they will look forward to meeting up with their buddies at the Farm.
Why Doggie Daycare?
We all love our dogs and want the best for them, but sometimes our busy lives get in the way. When work, school, and the necessities of life push your best friend to the back burner, doggie daycare is a great way to treat your dog to some fun and exercise!
Dogs are social animals and often get bored or depressed when left home alone. Lack of exercise affects a dog’s physical and mental health. A well exercised dog is calmer at home, better behaved, and happier overall. But don’t take our word for it, listen to your dog. Bring him in for doggie daycare, and you will see an immediate difference in his behavior. He will be tired out, happy, and so excited to come back to the Farm that you’ll see what he’s been missing!
What to Expect
The Largest Play Areas in New Jersey
- 20,000 sq. ft. outdoor play yard with custom built pools, waterfalls, a “Puppy Playground”, and professional agility equipment.
- 7,000 sq. ft. heated indoor arena with a “Puppy Playground”, professional agility equipment which allows for playtime on bad weather days, and custom indoor pools open during the warm weather.
Free Swim Park For All Guests
- Large outdoor custom designed pools with beautiful rock wall and landscaping
- Custom cascading waterfalls
- Plenty of rock ledges for sunbathing
Theme Days & Parties
From our annual Halloween party to 80's week to Luaus and Santa pictures - all of our fun theme days and pictures days are included with your dog's daycare day. Make sure to join us at the monthly birthday parties where all birthday dogs get a take home picture and a free Go Pro Video!
Safe & Healthy Play is Our Top Priority
- Doggie Daycare is ALWAYS supervised in-person by well-trained staff
- Dogs are separated by size
- All dogs wear safety harnesses or martingale collars for easy handling and identification
- Play arenas outfitted with safety equipment
- “Time out” enclosures provide overly rambunctious pups a chance to calm down
- Our outdoor sand footing is more comfortable than stones and more hygienic than rubber
- Special “dog-friendly” artificial grass in our indoor area