Yard Rentals & Events
Where Dogs Can Be Dogs!
Sometimes dogs need a chance to take off the leash and just be a dog. If you have a small yard or no yard and you’re not comfortable with a public dog park, safe play options are limited - especially fully fenced areas for those who are less than perfect at ‘come when called’. At Dogs On The Farm Dog Yard, your dog can play and enjoy dog freedom while you can enjoy peace of mind.
About The Dog Yard
- 20000 square feet of flat pasture (sand/grass) with view of mini-horse field
- Secure six foot fencing surrounding play yard
- Agility equipment including a frame, tunnel, hurdles, weave poles
- Seasonal doggy pools
- Pooper scoopers
- Water access
- Picnic tables
- Indoor bathroom available
Play Yard Rentals $10 per half hour / $15 per hour - includes up to 3 dogs, for 4+ dogs please contact office for rates.
- Birthday Party, Gotcha Party, Wedding, Meet Up, any private events
- Standard rental includes 1.5 hours and up to 10 dogs
- Access to water, bathrooms & outdoor bluetooth speakers
Make Your Event Even More Special With These Optional Services:
- Photo booth with props
- Doggie cake
- Goody bags
Bucket o' Balls
Contact Office for Event Rental Rates.
Dog Yard Rules
- All dogs must be vaccinated for Rabies and Distemper (or vet waiver/titers)
- Every human must sign a waiver prior to entering
- Dogs must be leashed and under control of owner until they enter the dog yard - while the play yard is private the parking lot is shared with Dogs On The Farm clients
- Dogs On The Farm is not responsible for any dog or human injuries or illness resulting from rental
- Only dogs are allowed on equipment
- Please use common sense and remember to keep your safety and the safety of your dogs a priority
- The play yard is maintained but is a natural outdoor location so typical outdoor hazards may be present - bees, ticks, hawks, sticks, rocks, burrs, and other physical hazards, plus environmental hazards like heat, wind, sun, etc.